Thursday, November 17, 2011

Well then.

This is a first for me, doing this whole blog thing. But I figured why not right?

Considering that there will be a lot of time spent on getting O.P. ready over the next month or so I decided to run this blog, for two reasons really. First it gives the fans of O.P. (all 5 of you) a place to read up on the work going on and get some interesting insight into the whole thing. And secondly, because my instructors in college say it's a good way to practice development times and procedures and some other stuff I seemed to have forgotten because I guess it really wasn't that important...

So...

I guess about covers it for the first post on this thing. Hopefully as December rolls in I can start to get lots of interesting stuff out to you guys and gals.

2 comments:

  1. I've always liked watching a good story come together.

    Bring it on!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been a fan of yours. :) I'm sure there is more then five of us!

    ReplyDelete