Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Yearz!

WONDER WHO DAT COULD BE : O

But seriously, Happy New Year to all of you guys and gals who follow the Blog. I had a good night and I will probably be spending today recuperating from the events of last night; so yeaaaaahhhhhh....

I wanted to post this panel draft, since I hadn't posted it yet (Oddly I thought I had) :/

Also work starts on OP again next week for sure since all the holiday hullabaloo is over. And I'm gona shoot for a livestream on Tuesday or Wednesday.

So seeya then : D

5 comments:

  1. So who do I need to bribe to get the incriminating photos of last night? XD

    Aaaand guessing that's The Last Person In The Header Image? (Or did I miss if he got named somewhere?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Wednesday: pondering doing something fun and good exercise on Tuesday evening. No, not *that*.... OH I WISH :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Glad you had an awesome night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! What server do you play on SWTOR?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for ze New Year wishes! :3

    I'm on Death Wind Corridor, American Servers. Imperial.

    If you wana hop on my dude's name is Heftmeiser.

    ReplyDelete