Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I am not dead.

I am sorry this month has been rather dead with so few updates, things have been a bit hectic.

First off for those who don't know, I'm moving on Feb 3rd. And that has resulted in a lot of packing and other fun things such as filling out change of address forms for college, figuring out packing lists, dealing with the EVER SO FUN PEOPLE at my local bank to try to close my old account, ect....

Add on top of that having several commissions fall through which left me about 400$ poorer. Thus causing me to have to pick up more work to make back that lost money to help cover the expenses of moving. Add to this the fact that I still have college work to do as well and....

All in all, been a hectic month.

Thus I have not had the chance to really work on O.P. much, which is a shame but sometimes shit happens. Hopefully once the move is done and everything is settled in I will be much more active in February, at least that is my intention.

Thanks for the patience! :D

4 comments:

  1. Real life sucks sometimes. And it sounds like you have the same bad timing gene that I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're worth the wait : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good of you to let us know you are, in fact, still alive. =p Good luck with the moving and the stuff!

    ReplyDelete