Saturday, January 7, 2012

Page 4 reworkz! :D

Reworkz!

Kylee pointed out that the page 3 to page 4 transition was a bit abrupt, so I reworked the script a bit and added in a few panels. Moving all the juicy stuff to it's own page lol. I really like how Raus' face came out in the mid panel though.

Still really rough draft at this point, and for now I'm going to leave it there and pick back up on it later this evening. I'll start the livestream up at about 9pm CST. I don't think I'll be on it too long, probably just enough to finish getting this page fully flushed out and maybe do a bit of page 5. I have been going to sleep around 8-9pm since Thursday lol. Yay insomnia!

Livestream link:

Anyways, enjoy the pic! :D

2 comments:

  1. I love that look of hers in the first panel! Also how she--literally--pops through the last panel. Bummer that I missed the Livestream, but working nights now.

    Whoo for insomnia!

    Also: HNNN OMG THIS PROGRAM IS SO AMAZING... <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it all working like you want it to? I come here to look the progress of OP almost everyday. I love your style! ;)

    ReplyDelete