Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Page 4 WIP


Page 4 in progress! Woooo! :D

Sadly, I won't be able to do a livestream tonight as I had hoped. I have to have a 3d Animation rig put together before Friday and I need to get a good bit done tonight to make sure I stay ahead. I really hate puttin these off because they are pretty fun (even though I don't get much done xD).

Hopefully things will pan out a bit better as tomorrow rolls around. I'm gona shoot for Saturday for the livestream, but I might be able to turn on the stream tomorrow night if I get the chance to work on Page 4 then. Just gona have to see how tonight goes.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the little sneak peek, this is gona be a pretty raunchy page when it's done. x3

5 comments:

  1. Where abouts are you posting finished pages, Reckless?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! What a way to be greeted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked up the program I see you using here and downloaded the trial. This program is amazing! I've never felt so comfortable drawing on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is an awesome program for sketching.

    Makes things much easier. :D

    ReplyDelete