Sunday, December 4, 2011

CATFIGHT! :D

DAT ORC.

The lineart that was finished during the livestream and colored by Kylee herself! :D

We are still working on the exact style that will be used in the new O.P.; both lineart wise and coloring wise, but I thought you all would be interested to see what came out of all that work.

I am considering doing livestreams more often as I work on the comic, giving all those interested a sneak peak into the way I do the drafts and such, as well as giving you a chance to see the story play out. I'll think more on it as I go.

Anyways, hope those who attended enjoyed it!

:D

5 comments:

  1. Because I'm a sappy twit, I hope Raus stays only shacking up with Rika.

    Unless it's a threesome. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed it greatly (as you no doubt suspected)! Thank you for doing a livestream; and really looking forward to the next one.

    Also: ditto on Stepopanonymous's comment --except for the threesome part :P -- guess I'm a sap too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! a new post!
    my life is fulfilled!! I too enjoyed the livestream (hi Quats!) and am looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *wave TheGirlyShow!

    ....hoping the next livestream isn't this Thursday (hint, hint).... I've got an appreciation dinner that's connected to a small scholarship I get, so it is rather a command performance for that night. But hey, free dinner! College students quickly develop that spidey-sense for free food and free T-shirts....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking Friday actually if I do one this week.

    Depends on how much work I get done during the week :D.

    ReplyDelete