Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Page 1 WIP

Page 1 in progress.

So I've officially begun work on the new O.P., which as you can probably guess from this page will become the new Chapter 1. Both of the previous chapters will be on the site as one shot comics, but with their old formatting and me not having the time to go back and bring them up to par with the new O.P. I just decided to start over and give a brief overview of how Rika and Raus met at the beginning of the chapter.

Vol's little side story will come up again though, don't worry. And you'll get plenty of time to enjoy the silly orc's company in the new chapter.

Depending on how the rest of my work goes I might also do a livestream of myself working on a page on Friday. We shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! That'll be neat to see the recap in your updated style. The little birdy on the left is cute.

    Not gonna lie. Got a crush on Raus. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guessing no livestream today, then? Aw.

    ReplyDelete